Everyone wants to be happy. But many fail in their quest to find that elusive prize because they are looking in the wrong places.
The foundation for happiness is a proper relationship with the Lord. But to fully experience that happiness, we must build on that foundation in practical ways. I found this list of Ten Rules for Happier Living.
1. give something away
2. do a kindness
3. give thanks always
4. work with vim and vigor
5. visit the elderly and learn from their experience
6. look intently into the face of a baby and marvel.
7. laugh often, it’s life ‘s lubricant.
8. pray to know God’s way
9. plan as though you will live forever- you will.
10. live as though today is your last day on earth
These are excellent ideas for living a happy life. Undergird each of these rules with praise, and your happiness will be complete.